VSC Training Course: Efficient parallel applications using Intel developer tools, April 20-22, 2016
This 3 day training for users and developers by Intel provides a broad introduction to the Intel HPC stack and HPC optimization approaches.
- Welcome, Introduction, brief Overview Intel Developer Tools
- Intel Processor Architecture Features relevant for Software Developers
- Intel Compilers for C/C++ and Fortran
- Vectorization using the Intel Compilers
- Intel Vector Advisor
- Utilizing Intel Performance Libraries
- Correctness Checking Tools from Intel
- Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library
- Intel VTune Amplifier Performance Analyzer
- OpenMP Support by Intel Developer Tools
- Additional Thead/Tasking Programming Models from Intel
- Python Acceleration with Intel Tools
- Intel MPI Overview
- MPI Performance and Correctness Analysis
- Intel® MPI Library Tuning
- Outlook on new Processor and HPC Technologies from Intel – What’s next
Here you can have a look at the full agenda.
Users and developers.
Date and Time:
20th of April, 2016 9:00 - 17:30
21st of April, 2016 9:00 - 17:30
22nd of April, 2016 9:00 - 16:30
Lecture with demonstrations.
Universität Wien, Universitätsring 1, 1010 Vienna, Room HS30 Hauptgebäude Stiege VII, 1st floor.
This course is free of charge.
Provided free of charge.
Registration (limited seats available):
This course is full. If you would like to be put on the waiting list please send an email to Nina Babnik email@example.com.
(Announcement posted on 19.02.2016)